Share a gift of Peace
Purchase a Gift Card to share Forest Therapy with someone special.
Gift card for 2 hour Forest Therapy session: $50 $30 ON SALE
Gift card for 1 hour Forest Therapy session: $20 $15 ON SALE
Each gift card is redeemable for a single session. For multiple sessions, you can purchase multiple gift cards. They are delivered via email and you can forward them on to the lucky recipient, or print a copy to give in person. The recipient will book in through our website as usual, redeeming the code on their gift card. Instructions to book are on the gift card. Valid for redemption over the 2020/21 summer season (December, January and February).
How to purchase a gift card:
- Pay online and fill out the order form as per the instructions below.
- Keep your payment window open because you need to enter your receipt number into the order form.
- Once your order form and payment is processed, you will receive the gift card in a PDF format via the email you provided within 1-3 days
HOW TO PAY
Option 1: Direct Deposit
Transfer the cost of your chosen gift card(s) through your online banking platform. Choose to transfer either $15 for a 1hr session Gift Card or $30 for a 2hr session Gift Card and enter the details below for the recipient.
Enter the receipt number from the transaction receipt into your Gift Card Order Form.
Direct deposit details
|Account name:||Forest Therapy|
|Account Number:||4033 6111|
|Transaction Description:||GiftCard + Your Name|
OPTION 2: PAYPAL TRANSFER
Transfer the cost of your chosen gift card(s) through the PayPal payment platform. Use your existing PayPal account or follow the prompts to make an account. Choose one of the purchase options below to be taken to PayPal.
Add note to your transfer: GiftCard + Your Name
Enter the Transaction ID into your Gift Card Order Form.
1hr Forest Therapy Gift Card
$20 $15 SUMMER SALE
2hr Forest Therapy Gift Card
$50 $30 SUMMER SALE
Gift Card Order Form
Where do I find Payment Receipt Number/Transaction ID?
If you paid via direct transfer, the receipt number should appear in the transaction receipt.
If you paid via PayPal transfer, locate your PayPal transaction ID through these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account
- Click Activity near the top of the page to see your most recent account activities
- Search for required transaction
- Click the transaction to bring up payment details including your transaction ID (It’s a 17-character string made up of both letters and numbers)
Immerse Yourself in a Forest Therapy Experience
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are the Traditional Custodions of the land on which Well-Natured Wandering practices Forest Therapy. Sincere respect goes to the Elders, past, present and emerging as the holders of the memories, the traditions, the culture and the spiritual wellbeing of the diverse nations across Australia.